What is being an Exceed IT agent all about?
By selling Exceed IT's products and services to your customers we will automatically give you a pre-agreed commission on each sale.
How does it work?
Registration is easy. Complete a simple registration form on-line and you will be supplied with your own Exceed IT Agent reference. Supply this reference when purchasing the software and we will associate the sale with your account and send you a monthly commission cheque at the end of each month.
How much will I earn as an agent?
Initially we are offering 20% of the sale price on any fixed price product sold (including ExIS, OTTER, Web hosting). This can be re-negotiated after an accumulated 5 sales of any product in our range. Bespoke products are also available - to discuss sales of these please call 0870 041 8834.
Is there a joining fee?
No. It's free to become an Exceed IT Agent. There are no catches. You can only earn money.
How do I start?
All you have to do is complete the on-line registration form. Shortly after, you'll receive an e-mail with your exclusive Exceed IT Agents reference. Then you'll be ready to start earning money!
Register now to become an Exceed IT Agent!
Please complete the following details to create the agent profile:
Fields denoted by an * are required
The following sets out the terms and conditions on which we are willing to appoint you as an agent.
Your appointment will become effective once you have agreed to the following terms.
- Until further notice commission is only available on our ExIS, OTTER and Web hosting fixed price products. Other products may be added by written notification from Exceed IT.
- Each product is subject to the licence conditions provided with the software product.
- You will be allocated a unique agents reference. It is expected that you will promote Exceed IT's products and supply this reference with each sale.
- As agents, your duty will be to market the service using your contacts and all other ways (websites, leaflets, media programs, etc.).
It is further agreed that you will not:
- Use any publicity material without permission
- Make any representations or commitments on behalf of Exceed IT.
- You are not required to meet any specific targets or keep any particular hours. You can decide your own way of working to maximize your profit.
- You will receive commission on all sales made by customers introduced by you & who provide your unique reference at the following rates: 20% of the purchase price of any product for the first 5 sales, a new commission rate may then be agreed in writing between Exceed IT and the agent. All bespoke products are excluded from the standard agency but a written agreement may be arranged with Exceed IT.
- Exceed IT reserve the right to withdraw products and services from its range at any time should they deem it necessary.
- Exceed IT will only calculate and pay monthly commission cheques of £10 and above.
- We will generate a commission cheque once a month following receipt of your Invoice based on your commission figure.
- All Exceed IT prices are currently VAT not applicable. You will also be responsible for paying income tax and any applicable National Insurance on your commission income. You will not be employees of Exceed IT.
- Your appointment as agents will last for an initial period of 12 month, and will be automatically renewed thereafter for successive 12-month periods provided you remain active (i.e. total monthly sales, generated by you, totals above £100.00. We will retain the right to terminate your appointment at any time if you commit a material breach of your obligations as an agent under this agreement. Termination will not affect your right to commission earned up to the date your agency ceases.
- It is your responsibility to notify us if any of your details change (e.g. if you change your address).
- In the unlikely event of cessation of service for any reason, Exceed IT's liability will be limited to commissions accrued at the date of cessation.
- No waiver by Exceed IT of any of its rights under this agreement will affect the enforcement of those rights at a later date.
- Exceed IT reserve the right to vary the terms of your appointment without prior notice.
- English law will govern the agreement between us.